Monday, November 10, 2014

It's getting chilly!!

Greetings from way down here in the southern parts of the USA. Well, I'm not that south actually. But compared to some it's still pretty low. I have a question, though. I was always taught the further south you go the warmer it gets. But it is still super chilly! Jeepers I miss the heat. I mean, I like the change of season but overall I'd rather be hot than freezing. At least it hasn't snowed yet. But I hear next week it might. We shall see. Hmmmmm. But if it does I will have an excuse to use one of the only lines from 'Frozen' that I know of while I'm tracting. 'Do you want to build a snowman??' I can see it being a great proselyting tool. Hearts will be touched.

We were able to have a wonderful baptism and confirmation this weekend for our great friend Kiet Anh Le. Born in Vietnam and raised in Massechusets. He found the Gospel through his girlfriend who was baptized with her family when the missionaries found them one day. We only had to teach him for about a month before he was ready to be baptized unto repentance, as we read in the Book of Momron. He is a really smart guy and we feel luck to have been a part in his entrance to the Gospel. 

Really, the friends one makes on a mission, with the other missionaries and with the people they teach, are ones that will be kept forever. I'm so grateful to have been able to come here to Georgia and learn so much as I tried my best in helping others learn about who they really are.

Best of luck this week with all your goals and endeavors! And if you have no goals or endeavors I invite you to repent and get off of the couch and go get some! :D


-Elder Vance




No comments:

Post a Comment