Monday, September 29, 2014

Meet the Mormons!!

Hola friends and family! My, are you looking lovely today. I could just scoop you all up and eat you in one bite. But I won't. :)

The only thing that I can think of to tell you all is give you a short review on the upcoming movie from the church, Meet the Mormons. We were gathered as missionaries and allowed a sneak peak of the movie. It was really, really good! Like really, it was great! It opens up with a bunch of stereo typical Mormon jokes and even clips from television shows and movies that make reference to the Mormons. Then it goes into the lives of six different individuals from around the world who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints. Each is so different from the other and each is so amazing. I really just have only good things to say about this movies, and it's not just because I am a missionary. (Or is it?) But honestly, you need to all go when it comes to theaters near you. The opening day will determine how long it stays in theaters and a bunch of other stuff, so get your friends and some popcorn and head on in! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be moved. :D

On the side of missionary work in Norcross, Georgia, we are doing well. We are finding a lot more people to teach and my new companion, Elder Galvez, is really teaching me a lot about being an effective missionary. There is a difference between working hard and working smart. You need to do both anyway. :) I am still running each morning, which isn't too unbearable anymore. We'll see if I get those nice six-pack abs from it though. If not I want my money back!

It is getting chillier down here. Sweater weather is coming up soon! Be prepared!

Con carino y chocolate

Elder Vance



Taking people to church

Sunday Selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment